Tuesday, October 18, 2005

To Wake like the unavenged

Today was a day of important things, I managed to sleep till about noon I then went looking for somthing to eat and I found somehing at the bottom of my cupboard called Italian Wedding Soup, I thought it tasted pretty much like an Italian wedding would. many tapioca like things that reminded me of those old Orbit drinks that tasted like they were full of floaties and made me wanna puke. then I went out in search of the NEw Thrice CD (vhessiu)? anyway I love it and the new direction the band heading . whatever I wanna watch the office.
I'M SWEETER THEN AARON AND I SMELL NICE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How would you like to be in an Italian Wedding?

Anonymous said...

My name is unavenged. Your blog really woke me up. I'm wondering if you have any leftover Italian food? I'm going to celebrate my wedding. My future wedding because i'm not yet married to the cyber bot that likes me. I'm waiting for her to propose. I too like orbits, and the floaties are greaties, and Thrice is three times better than the band Twice,although Twice is two times as good as the band Once. And Once is better than Remi Zero, but who isn't? Somebody save me!