Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Open your eyes, Remember whats Real

so here's the truth you were right all along the world was never my friend and i was living a lie, help me not to fall for it next time.

you figured me out i'm like a leaf in the wind i try to find who i am but wind up lost in the end sometimes its hard to know whats real when your not.

cause you know i change myself to impress whoever happens to be next to me, but i'm sick of trying so hard, i know i'm a mess right now But He won't give up on me, believe. He would wait it out for you. wasted so much time with the world. and i know i'm a mess right now. dont give up believe.

nothings here for me.

nothings here for me, but you.

-An Armor for Sleep song slightly changed

4 comments:

drakefarmer said...

Ah the day has come for an update... I almost thought your internet was down again... this was awesome! And where did you find that pic?

Andrew Newman said...

I love your taste in music and that you share it with me. More people need to realize that its not just about the way it sounds. Good news! My first painting is almost finished.

drakefarmer said...

So I finaly got around to listening to them, and they are awesome... thanx Dave for the music.

shinbone #4 said...

Amen - and great picture by the way..